MCA serves a select group of clients – high net worth individuals and families, family offices and retirement plans and trusts – who appreciate our personal, hands-on approach and our disciplined investment process.
We understand that our approach may not appeal to all investors. MCA’s established client relationships are well-represented with:
- Attorneys and Trusts
- Successful Entrepreneurs
- University Educators
- Former Wall Street Traders
- Qualified / 401(k) plans
What do our clients have in common?
- A minimum of $1 million in investable assets
- A willingness to take the time to develop an Investment Policy Statement
- An appreciation of the value of our “Passive Management” approach
- An understanding that stock-picking and market-timing are ineffective strategies for generating consistent returns
- An ability to ignore periodic market gyrations, while patiently allowing the portfolio to do what it is designed to do
- Value a partner who uses a holistic approach in managing wealth and works closely with their trusted legal and tax advisors
- Appreciate the importance of an advisor that is independent and objective
We are proud to be a small boutique-like firm, which allows us the time to consult with clients – to be their “sounding board” – on a myriad of issues both related and unrelated to their investment portfolios.
Growth almost exclusively through client referrals is a testament to our successful partnerships with clients in providing a complete wealth management solution.